Warehouse Assistant (Ellesmere Port), £8.91 per hour, Zero Hour Bank Contract
Do you have knowledge of fashion, homeware and bric-a-brac trends?
We are looking for hardworking and dedicated individuals to join our friendly stock sorting team.
We receive large quantities of donated goods for sale through our charity shops, and the post holders will sort these according to quality and style.
- To be able to sort goods into the correct categories to go out to our retail shops
- To be motivated to work to targets to ensure stock is constantly moving
- To recognise trends, fashion labels and vintage items to ensure the right stock is going out to the right shops
- To have a can-do attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- To be physically fit as this role entails a lot of lifting and moving
- To be able to work lone or as part of a team
Full training will be provided.
If you’d like to make a difference by working for a local charity supporting local people we’d love to hear from you!
For more information or an informal chat about the role please contact Mel Brough, Retail Development Manager on 01244 851091 or email@example.com