All of our services are provided free of charge which means each year we need to raise funds to cover 77% of our running costs, the remaining 23% comes via government funding.

Everything we do makes a difference to the lives of our patients, their families and their friends.  Support from corporate businesses – local, national and international is vital to help us to serve our local areas of Chester, Deeside, South Wirral and Western Cheshire.

Helping Us Helps You

There are a number of ways in which your business can support our work but have you thought of how supporting us actually helps you?  See below just some of the ideas how:

  • Corporate Social Responsibility – together we can help you achieve your CSR objectives
  • Tax Relief – potentially up to 27%
  • Staff Engagement – aid the recruitment and retention of your staff
  • Improve Brand Perception – connect with ethically minded customers / clients who make their buying choices based on CSR and support of local services
  • Competitive Edge – enhancing your brand, we can discuss total or partial exclusivity
  • Social Media – working with us provides a positive way to get your brand talked about online
  • Community Communications – we regularly engage via ENews with 30,000+ local people who have signed up to receive our news, a great way to share our work together and put your brand before them.

How You Can Help

1. Sponsorship: events, promotional material and major appeals

We offer headline, gold and silver packages for most of our activity.

2. Charity of the Year

Nominate us as your Charity of the Year and make a bigger splash by combining the whole of your fundraising activity into one central pot.  We can work together to maximise your exposure across a number of events over the twelve month period and increase your PR even further with a large cheque photocall in the final month.

3. Event Display / Table Hire

Why not join us at a community event with an interactive presence, a great way to get your staff involved.  Enter the spirit of the event and help motivate the participants as they navigate their way around.

4. Team Building

Encourage your team to take part in a challenge event for the perfect spot of team building.

5. Lottery

Why not encourage your staff to enter our lottery or form a lottery syndicate?  For as little as £1 each week they could win one of our 33 weekly prizes.  Capped at £1,000 you won’t lose the workforce if they win, but they will have enough to celebrate!  Applications can be made on or offline and once we have the basic information they need do no more as we contact the winners directly.  Top Tip: this could be linked  to payroll to cut down administration.

6.  Payroll Giving

Why not introduce the idea of regular giving to your staff?  Just a few pounds each month can make a huge difference to those in need of our care.  An easy and cost effective way for individuals to donate.

7.  Tailor Made Activity

Want to utilise your own premises with something that can connect your staff and customers whilst fulfilling your CSR at the same time?  Talk to us we can help, without adding to your workload!

Contact the Fundraising Team on 01244 851811 or email

 “It’s a privilege to be able to support the Hospice that provides such a vital community service and raises money for a cause that we know will make a difference to so many people’s lives. It’s fun too, we regularly participate in The Big Colour Fun Run which has a great atmosphere and lots of laughter.”      Sarah Bailey, NatWest