Joining our Centurion Club and making a regular gift to us is a fantastic way to show your support and help your local community.
The Hospice of the Good Shepherd is very proud to launch The Centurion Club which is simply asking our fantastic local businesses to make a monthly donation to the Hospice, giving a direct line of support to not only the Hospice, but also the community we all live and work within.
We are hoping to recruit 30 Centurion Companies to sign up to support our Hospice over the next 3 years and play a huge part in the passionate care, and support that the Hospice offers to our community.
Benefits of becoming a Centurion:
- Your company logo listed on the Hospice website, and exclusive privileges to use the Hospice logo on your webpage.
- Showcasing your company’s commitment to your social responsibly to the community you work and live within.
- A social media focus on your company, and the impact that you are directly making with your support.
- Boost your brand to existing and potentially new customers.
- Exclusive offers and discounts to attend our exciting calendar of Hospice events.
- A bi-yearly newsletter from one of our nurses updating you on how your support has helped us.
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff should they wish to get involved.
- Become part of an exciting network of special and likeminded businesses.
By setting up a regular donation, you’ll be helping our patients by providing them with the best care we can give them.
Sign up today and become part of the Centurion Club.
“The ethos of Hospice care is not just about caring for the clinical needs of our patients but also looking after their emotional and spiritual needs as well. It’s about making a difference to our patients and their families in whatever way we can and we thank you for your support” – Debbie Evans, Ward Manager
“Moneytree are delighted to become the founding members of The Centurion Club, as we see it a fantastic way for our company to offer longstanding support to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd. We feel it’s so important for businesses to support such a vital free service to our local community, and ensuring that the Hospice will always be there for our families, friends and colleagues for many more years to come” – Tom Lenton, Director & Financial Adviser, Moneytree